Thermal wire stripping is an age-old method of stripping the insulative jacket from your wire with 100% assurance that you are not nicking the conductor. American Beauty offers a complete array of thermal wire stripping systems, hand pieces and elements, sure to meet your specific need, and as the kids today would say, "Its super easy!"
- Adjust the stop block to the desired length.
- Handpiece will activate as soon as its removed from its craddle.
- Insert a wire between the blades. Use the lowest power setting that allows the blades to quickly 'cut' through the insulation.
- When the blades sever the insulation, rotate 1/4 turn as you continue to apply heat.
- Once the insulation is completely severed around the wire, release the heat and use your fingers to pull off the insulation sleeve.